Good morning! It’s been a while. Life has been busy, grading has taken over my life, and I have little motivation to do anything except relax on the couch after 7pm. But I am back and hopefully will now be resuming somewhat of a regular blogging schedule.
Considering it’s 7:30am and I haven’t posted for two weeks, do not expect an organized post. That will happen again soon, but not today.
1. Every time I hear “binders full of women,” I giggle. I actually saw that portion of the debate and thought it was a strange comment.
2. Along with ignoring my blog, I also have been ignoring other people’s blogs. I now have over two hundred posts to read. I will not ignore you all forever – promise.
3. On the radio this morning I heard that the Grateful Dead is partnering with Dogfish Head Brewing Company to create an IPA. Brody loves both of those things.
4. School has been going really well. I love my job, and I love learning how I can improve my teaching. I was lucky enough to attend two conferences recently: one about RtI and the other for English teachers.
5. Two Sundays ago Brody and I went to Daisy’s cupcakery for breakfast. I have never gotten huevos racheros before – have I been missing out!
Short and sweet. See you again soon!