Let’s be honest here…there are a lot more than five things that you don’t know about me. But I saw Monica‘s post and thought I’d jump on the bandwagon.
1. I sometimes get confused if I said something aloud or just thought of it in my head. My husband gets annoyed because I often tell him the same stories more than once – this is the reason. Is this normal?
2. When my alarm goes off at 5am, I often have to tell myself “You never regret a workout” in order to get out of bed. It’s cheesy and cliche, but it works. There are other great phrases on Pinterest but this one has stuck with me.
3. Besides a brief bout of insomnia in 5th grade (strange, I know), I have never had a problem falling asleep. Once I decide to go to sleep, it takes maybe a minute most nights. In high school, we could eat outside on the patio when it was warm enough. I used to take naps on the concrete using my backpack as a pillow.
4. I do not regret resigning as a coach (I coached cheer for 2 1/2 years), but I do miss the girls calling me “Coach.”
5. My dogs are like my children. B and I talk to them, which of course is normal for most dog owners, but we also pretend to be Moose and Frankie and make them have conversations with us.
I am off to the dog park, the gym, and then the Beer and Cheese Festival! Hope you have a great Saturday!